Friday, April 22, 2011

A Big, Little Blessing...

This month calls for a celebration...my adorable little niece Kyla has turned one! We've had a blast watching her grow and become her own little lady. She has the most beautiful blue eyes that capture your heart instantly! Dora, oh yeah...she's already a big fan! And just days after her birthday she took her first steps! And also fun to watch, has been her interaction with her big sister, Jada! Kyla loves her big sister! She's easily mesmerized watching her sister and she often giggles so hard I'm sure that little diaper is quickly filled! Even amidst their great love for one another, they are growing up to be two beautiful different little girls. Sometimes as I step back I see my sister and I in both their differences and love for one another! I love these little sisters so much and their mommy, my little sister...a beautiful woman and amazing mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nicole,

    I ask Kym about you guys regularly. Hope all is well. I had heard Lucy had been sick & I hope she has recovered & doing excellent. Tell everyone I said “Hello”.

    I also heard that you are hoping to start yourself a photography business. Congratulations. I love the pictures you have on your blog, you have talent. And those of Jada & Kyla, they are perfect & you couldn’t take a bad picture of them! I see GOD is continuing to guide you. He never falters. I hope you use Skylar as a test subject, she is sugar, more sugar & a little salt all together…YUMMY combo. Love it, my heart says “My cup runneth over” ! ! And I know she would be good practice for you. Let me know if you are interested & I will pass it along to Chris & Kym.

    GOD bless, Nicole,
    Viviana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Viviana! Yes, Kym had mentioned it before. I'm not pursing too much until I can get a camera of my own...trying to save. The last session I did a friend let me borrow their camera. I hope to have one by summer or at least fall and then pursue more! And Mama is doing ok, she still had good and bad days. She juts doesn't have the energy she always did. We're always keeping an eye on her. I hope all is well with you...I see you are loving being a grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete