Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Learning & Loving a Long Passion...

A long time passion and hobbie of mine has been taking photos! I can remember back on youth trips...I was the girl with the red coca-cola bear camera in everyone's face!....But guess what guys, I have loads of memories captured from our good ole' days at PBC and EHS!






So up to speed now...I've stepped it up past year and started taking and creating photos on the side for friends and family! This has been both a blast and challenge, yet there's so much more to learn. So I'll post some photos from varying sessions from time to time! And to start us off...these are a few favorites from a session I did with a coworker, along with her sister and boyfriend.































1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Jessica loooved these pics! You did an awesome job!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete