Sunday, June 5, 2011

"In A Whisper"

http://www.newreleasetuesday.com/article.php?article_id=371"

In A Whisper" is my song for the week! The attached link is an article from the artist explaining how the lyrics were inspired, its a beautiful picture! And on that link you can listen to the song. Its entitled "Revolutionary Thought" by Charmaine.

"Open my senses in the chaos I'm lost in....In a whisper...God is all we hoped He'd be, closer than the air we breathe." (some of the lyrics)

Oh the chaos of life beats on us, distracts us, demands our attention, confuses us, and on and on...but how graceful is the sweet whisper of God ALWAYS there, no matter where there is! The frustration I feel of not always listening and cuddling that comforting whisper...but rather being swept up in the chaos. Forgive me Lord for this giving in of the chaos and finding myself overwhelmed, stressed, lost, not enough, wanting more and so forth. Want I want more of is to leave aside the chaos and be captivated in Your whisper. Confident and strong despite the chaos. I know the easiest way to get there is to go!!! Go to Your Word! Go to my knees! Go alone and worship! Forgive me for not going as I should Lord...the chaos of life pulls me and I follow...but I want to go with You! I want to go and be swept away in Your whisper.

Praying for balance and a beautiful collision I know you can give me of living everyday life amidst this busy chaos called the routine of life and at the same time be content and captivated in You.

Thank You Jesus! Love your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment